This is a family favorite!!! Do you love peanut butter and chocolate? Then you will love this one!
- 1 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1 c butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 c confectioner’s (powdered) sugar
- 4 c light cocoa melting wafers
- In large bowl, mix together peanut butter, butter, vanilla and confectioner’s sugar. The “dough” will look dry.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a wax or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Press a toothpick into the center of each ball and chill in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir frequently until smooth.
- Dip frozen peanut butter balls in chocolate using toothpick as handle.
- Put back on cookie sheet and refrigerate.