I can finally share some information about this amazing product!
We will be able to pre – order in a few weeks.
We are looking for affiliates now! Never a fee! Lock in your spot today. Www.jointrimdowntoday.com
I can finally share some information about this amazing product!
We will be able to pre – order in a few weeks.
We are looking for affiliates now! Never a fee! Lock in your spot today. Www.jointrimdowntoday.com
Simply Aroma Essential Oil Info
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia): Among citrus plants Bergamot is regarded as the most fragile thus requiring extraordinary soil and climate to flourish. Bergamot has been used throughout history to lessen stress and nervousness as well as to invigorate the skin. Since it has the ability to rejuvenate and calm and thus reduce depression and anxiety it is considered unique among citrus oil. Bergamot can also cleanses and purify skin. #1017 $26
BLOC (Pain Relief Blend): BLOC is the calming solution to pain and discomforts. This blend brings relief to achy and sore muscles and joints. It has profound and prolonged therapeutic effects when applied on the affected area. For topical use only. #1021 $69
Centre (Focus Blend): The essential oils in this blend are chosen carefully because of their renowned power to boost healthy brain functions. For individuals who find it hard to pay attention, concentrate or remain focused. Apply on bottom of your feet or back of your neck. #1020 $45
Claire (Acne Solution Blend): This blend is geared towards reducing acne and making the tone and texture of the skin better. Apply on problematic skin spots. For topical use. #1025 $29
Deflect (Insect Repellent Blend): Deflect is a natural product to keep biting insects at bay as opposed to other products which may contain artificial compounds. Deflect is safe for the entire family. Applying it once will give protection for at least 5-6 hours. #1026 $14
DePure8 (Detox Blend): This special blend is used to clean and detox your body. This blend assists the filtering and cleaning functions of the liver, colon, kidneys, and lungs. #1031 $29
Digestese (Digestive Blend): Research has shown that numerous essential oils are effective in restoring the digestive system to its optimum state. Digestese is a blend of these essential oils that help with digestive system, acid reflux problems, and metabolism. #1023 $28
Eczfre (Eczema Relief Blend): This essential oil blend is effective in dealing with inflammation, itching and pain associated with eczema. #1019 $37
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus): Eucalyptus oil has been used for hundreds of years to aid with respiratory ailments like asthma, bronchitis, colds, and many others. You can use eucalyptus oil two ways. It can be diffused or inhaled directly, and it can be applied directly to the skin or mixed with carrier oil, such as coconut oil. #1007 $10
Frankincense (Boswellia carteri – France): In 3000 B.C, the Frankincense oil value was greater than that of gold. It was also known as the liquid gold. Since the Frankincense oil is so rare it is known as one of the most expensive essential oils. Frankincense is mostly known for promoting a sense of peace, calmness, relaxation and serenity in any way the oil is used. It’s also great at relieving headaches. #1001 $59
Grace (Anti-Aging Blend): Grace is a gorgeous blend of potent essential oils primarily for slowing down the aging process. It nourishes and protects the skin while simultaneously lessening inflammation which is a key factor in aging. Grace will give you a radiant, youthful and smoother complexion because it boosts healthy skin cell development. #1029 $69
Ignite (Energy Blend): For instant energy look no further than this blend. Ignite is an essential oil blend designed to invigorate, enliven and boost your mood. For topical & aromatic use. #1022 $24
Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia)For centuries, lavender oil is widely used as a solution to insomnia. It also proves to be helpful in reducing pains like sprains, muscle pains, rheumatism, backaches and also lumbago. Some oils like sweet almond oil mixed with lavender oil are the best possible remedy for sore joints. #1003 $25
Lemon (Citrus Medica limonuml): The health benefits of lemon oil can be attributed to its stimulating, calming, anti-infection, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant, sleep inducing, and antifungal properties. The benefits of lemon oil include its ability to treat stress disorders, fever, infections, asthma, obesity, insomnia, skin disorders, hair conditions, stomach problems and tiredness. #1002 $9
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus): Its fragrant, sweet citrus notes are often used in aromatherapy and perfumes. It helps balance emotions and restore calm, and can help boost thinking. It is equally effective in a diffuser, inhaled directly, or used as a massage oil. When consumed, it helps ease digestive upsets including indigestion, constipation, flatulence, and stomach aches. #1008 $10
Let’s Get It (Sensual Blend): This sensual blend is sure to please. The floral overtones of the ylang ylang, and jasmine give way to the subtle spices. The essential oils in this blend are used to promote sexuality and sexual energy. #1028 $47
Lullaby (Sleep-aid Blend): Use in your bedtime routine. It’s uniquely created to deliver rest-enhancing properties of therapeutic-grade EOs. Enjoy a good night’s sleep naturally. #1027 $32
Oregano (Origanum vulgare) For many centuries oregano has been used in medicine because its potent properties boosting the immune system. Oregano is primarily composed of thymol and carvacol, which are types of phenols that contain antioxidant and purifying properties. To maintain a healthy immune system, take a drop of Oregano daily. #1018 $29
OxyZen (oil blend): Respiratory blend. It is used to ease breathing and ensure that a person who is suffering from problems such as congested chest or asthma help find relief. #1013 $19
Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin): This herb is part of the mint family. It is known for its abundant, musky-sweet aroma. This herb is beneficial to the skin because it can reduce scars, wrinkles and stretch marks. It also lessens irritations of the skin and makes the skin appear smooth. #1016 $26
Peppermint (Mentha Piperia): A research by University of Kiel revealed that when mixed with some eucalyptus oil, the peppermint oil helped with headaches. The research also brought to light the fact that the peppermint oil was very helpful in cases of depression or sadness or general lack of enthusiasm. #1004 $18
Relaxation (oil blend): Anti-stress blend. It is used to alleviate multiple types of stresses; stresses that are induced from tiredness, irritation or insomnia. #1011 $28
Shield (oil blend): Protective blend. This combination of healing oils covers a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity and contains properties that strengthen the immune system. This healing oil is a blend of six different therapeutic grade essential oils, including cinnamon, clove, lemon, eucalyptus, rosemary, and frankincense. #1010 $35
Simmer (Hormone Blend for Her): This women’s essential oil blend has been specifically developed to balance hormones, manage symptoms of PMS, and menopause. #1024 $29
Slenderize (oil blend): Diet blend. It is excellent when it comes to reducing ones appetite in order to make a person lose weight. It can alter the signals to the brain and help a person crave for less food. #1014 $24
Spearmint (Mentha Viridis): Spearmint is an ancient plant with well-studied uses for helping with digestion, easing headaches, and promoting healing. It has even been found in historical records from ancient Greece. Its bright freshness can help improve weight loss, too, by boosting the metabolism, and it acts as a tonic for the gall bladder. Spearmint oil can help stimulate the appetite, fight depression, and make childbirth easier. #1009 $18
Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia): Tea tree oil is extracted from Malaleuca Tree leaves and used in medications for over centuries. Coughs and colds were cured by inhaling the oil directly from leaves and Wounds were healed by crushed leaves being sprinkled on. Skin issues and sore throats were also treated by infusing soaked leaves. #1005 $18
Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides): This is a grass variety. It is widely utilized in perfumed because of its abundant, striking and composite fragrance. In message therapy, Vetiver oil is used to boost blood circulation and to soothe emotions. This herb is also crucial in boosting concentration and mental clearness. For a restful night, Vetiver is rubbed on the feet prior to sleeping. This herb stimulates the systems of the body and also boosts immunity. #1030 $49
Wild Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis): Orange essential oil warms the body and spirit, lifting moods, creating joy, and sparking creativity. You can use it in a diffuser or as a household cleaner, and it is safe for adults and kids. Orange oil contains 85-96% D-limonene, which is both environmentally friendly and powerful as a cleaner. Plus, the smell is invigorating. #1006 $9
Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata): This essential oil comes from the tropical Ylang Ylang tree. The oil is extracted from the star-shaped flowers of the tree. Ylang Ylang is widely utilized in aromatherapy and in the making of perfumes. Ylang Ylang is effective in reducing stress and tension. Ylang Ylang has wholesome and defensive properties as well as an attractive scent. #1015 $29
Get started today! www.SimplyAroma.com/PattyGraham
1. Eat salsa (It’s high in anti-oxidants)
2. Drive the scenic route home
3. Eat fish (It’s high in Omega 3)
4. Go skating or bowling on your date night
5. Stretch (Reach for the sky!)
6. Moderate alcohol consumption
7. Take the steps instead of the elevator
8. Play with your pet
9. LOL (That’s right… laugh out loud!)
10. Park further from entrances
11. Dance (Salsa, Mambo, Tango)
12. Practice good oral health
13. Move, move, move (Don’t just sit!)
14. Find your happy place!
I have been experimenting with Peppermint Essential Oil for headaches and as a pain reliever. It has really worked wonders on my headaches and for my daughter’s motion sickness. This child can’t ride in a car for 30 minutes without being nauseated. She hasn’t had any problems since I created a blend for her.
Peppermint has been cultivated since ancient times, with evidence of peppermint having been found in Egyptian tombs, dating back to 1,000 BC!
Here’s just a few of the benefits you may get from Peppermint Essential Oils:
Skin Care: Acne, dermatitis, ringworm, toothache
Respiratory & Immune: Asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, colds, flu, fevers (Great used in steam inhalation. Add a few drops to a hot cup of water covering head and cup with a towel, breathing deeply for a minute then repeating.)
Circulation, Muscles and Joints: Muscular pain, palpitations
Digestive: Colic, cramp, flatulence, nausea (Use topically mixed with carrier oil on stomach or abdomen.)
Nervous: Fainting, headache, mental fatigue, migraine (Use topically mixed with carrier oil on temples, forehead, or back of neck.)
Want to try peppermint oil? Get yours here – Simply Aroma
As with any essential oil, do not ingest this oil.
Peppermint (Mentha x piperita): relieves nausea, analgesic for muscular aches and pains, relieves/reduces migraines, energizing, antispasmodic, do not use on children under 30 months of age
The following information is courtesy of the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy
- Avoid use on children under 30 months of age. The nasal mucosa is an autonomic reflexogen organ, which has a distance action to the heart, lungs and circulation and may lead to sudden apnoea and glottal constriction.
- Direct application of peppermint oil to the nasal area or chest to infants should be avoided because of the risk of apnea, laryngeal and bronchial spasms, acute respiratory distress with cyanosis and respiratory arrest. (The Longwood Herbal Task Force)
- Do not apply undiluted peppermint essential oils to the feet, particularly on infants and children under the age of 12.
- Inhalation of larges doses of menthol may lead to dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness, nausea and double vision. (Natural Standard Research Collaboration, Peppermint oil. Evidence based monograph 2005; Medlineplus)
The information below has been taken from the European Medicines Agency: ASSESSMENT REPORT ON MENTHA X PIPERITA L., AETHEROLEUM
- When used orally, it may cause heartburn, perianal burning, blurred vision, nausea and vomiting. Heartburn is related with the release of the oil in the upper GI tract, which relaxes the lower oesophageal sphincter, facilitating the reflux. The same occurs in the cases of hiatal hernia. This particular undesirable effect is minimized by an appropriate pharmaceutical formulation. **Peppermint essential oil should always be in an enteric-coated tablet or capsule for internal use although even with enteric-coated capsules, anal burning, rashes, headache, muscle tremors, diarrhea, and ataxia have been reported. (AHPA Botanical Safety Handbook)
- People with gallbladder disease, severe liver damage, gallstones and chronic heartburn should avoid the intake of peppermint oil.
- Menthol and peppermint oil caused burning mouth syndrome, recurrent oral ulceration or a lichenoid reaction, by contact sensitivity in the intra-oral mucosa, in sensitive patients.
- When applied on the skin, it may cause allergic reactions, as skin rashes, contact dermatitis and eye irritation.
- Use in infants or children is not recommended, when inhaled, taken by mouth or if applied on open skin areas, on the face or chest, due to the potential toxicity of the product.
- Peppermint oil should be used with caution. Doses of menthol over 1 g/Kg b.w. may be deadly.
Hi everyone! I have started creating my own blends of essential oils. These have really worked wonders for us and I decided to make them available to you too! I will be adding more as time goes by, so bookmark my site!
I have been using my “Chillin’” blend on Cody, who was diagnosed as ADHD and being on the autism spectrum. I have been applying it to his feet every night at bedtime and first thing in the morning since Sunday night. Wow!!! The difference has been amazing! He’s calm, focused, and no meltdowns! I used it last night too and I have never slept better! Full night’s sleep! I’m loving this!!!
Stevi White, our guest blogger, has been kind enough to come up with some really good information about anemia and some home remedies to help with it.
If you would like to visit Stevi’s site, please click here.
1. Apples- Take freshly prepared apples juice an hour before meals or just before retiring for the night and also don’t take anything for about half and hour after the juice.
2. Yogurt- Eat a cup of plain yogurt with 1 teaspoon turmeric on an empty stomach.
3. Spinach- Have spinach juice of 125 gm spinach everyday for 3 weeks.
4. Dates- Eat 6-8 dates daily which help to increase iron level in blood.
5. Vitamin B12- Take Vitamin B12 which is a must for preventing and curing anemia. Equal good sources of vitamin B12 are found in milk, eggs, and cheese. Peanuts, wheat germ, and soyabeans also contain some Vitamin B12.
6. Sun Bath- Short sun bath is beneficial as sunlight stimulates the production of red blood cells.
Source- Home Remedies For You
This email is for educational purposes only and is not medical advice, nor is it a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, and treatment of any disease or condition.
Just had a rather disturbing chat with one of the employees at our local pharmacy. I took Cody’s prescription in for his Adderall. It has to be walked in to the pharmacy since it’s an amphetamine. Okay, not a problem. My daughter and I decided to wander around the store and wait for it to be filled. Over the PA system, they call me back to the drop-off window. I’m thinking “Now what?”
Apparently, Big Brother in the form of the DEA has now not only put caps on how soon patients can refill their scripts, but they are also limiting how many of each drugs the pharmacies can order every month. I MAY be able to get his prescription refilled later this week, depending on whether the pharmacy’s order for that particular drug is approved by the DEA. Keep in mind, Adderall is the main thing keeping my son’s behavior under any kind of control.
The employee then went on to tell me that they are even doing this with pain medications, and that many pharmacies, as a result, are not even carrying these medications because of the new rules. What about diabetics? Is there a similar rule on insulin?
While I am concerned about my ability to get my son’s medication, I can’t help but worry what else is going to happen to the patients who need these types of meds just to get through their daily routines.
Say, for example, that Pharmacy A has 30 customers who take Vicodin for pain. What if the DEA only permits the pharmacy to carry just enough to supply these 30 patients? Then say another long-standing customer of Pharmacy A is prescribed Vicodin for the very first time. Is this person going to have to go hunt for another pharmacy for just this one medication?
Does the DEA really think that these pharmacies are dealing drugs or something? I’m sorry but this government oversight is getting to be overkill. Next, Uncle Sam will be euthanizing anyone who is mentally or developmentally disabled or not in 100% perfect physical health.
I truly fear for our country…
Stevi White, our guest blogger, has been kind enough to come up with some really good information about allergies and some home remedies to help with them.
If you would like to visit Stevi’s site, please click here.
Everyone has allergies, and here are some home remedies to help with these issues.
1. Build up an immunity- First, try to find the source. Second, once the source(s) are discovered, they should be avoided. Third, the most important, general health and resistance should be built up to establish immunity to them.
2. Castor Oil- Use 5 drops of castor oil in a little juice or water taken on an empty stomach in the morning. This is highly beneficial for allergies in the intestinal tract, skin and nasal passages.
3. Bananas- One or 2 bananas a day are useful. This fruit sometimes causes allergic reactions in certain sensitive people and they should avoid it.
4. Carrot juice- A quantity of 500ml carrot juice has been found beneficial in the treatment of allergies. A combination of carrot juice (300ml) with beet and cucumber juice (100 ml) each, is also beneficial
5. Lime- Squeeze half a lime in a glass of lukewarm water, add 1 teaspoon of honey. Take daily first thing in the morning for several months. This remedy not only flushes the system of toxins, but also acts as an anti allergic agent.
By Home Remedies For You
This is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any diseases.
Are you wondering how I became interested in a natural lifestyle? I guess you could say it started with my son. You see, he was officially diagnosed last summer at the age of 9 as being autistic and also has ADHD, dyslexia, dysgraphia, and whole bunch of other multi-syllable words. This amazing, sweet, and funny kid has really been dealt a crappy hand. When he was in kindergarten and first grade, I was receiving phone calls at work almost daily from his school. Either they needed me to come out and help get him calmed down or they needed me to take him home because there was NO calming him down. It was pure hell on him, his teachers, his principal and me. This really put me on the firing line at my job. I worked for a large national corporation that didn’t care about your kids and the difficulty of raising a child with emotional and neurological issues. Needless to say, I ended up losing my job because of having to constantly leave to take care of Cody and because my sales numbers were falling. Thus began my life as a stay-at-home mom.
Ironically, once I lost my job, I now had the time to get him the help he so desperately needed. The breaking point came in September of 2011. I received a call from his school that Cody had hit his teacher, bit his principal and ran outside and was throwing rocks at the windows. Now, if you know anything about kids with the kind of issues that my son has, you know that anything can set off a meltdown. I was asked to come pick him up. When I got to the school, he was in the “quiet room” with the principal. He was stacking up the floor pads into a pile and threatening to set the school on fire. My wonderful son wanted to die in a fire. The principal said that he was being suspended from school for 3 days. I was mortified. I completely understood her reason… they could not risk him injuring a faculty member or another student. My fiancee and I took him to the nearest children’s hospital emergency room to have him evaluated psychologically. Of course, by the time we got him there, he was calm and no longer a danger to himself or anyone else and therefore, they couldn’t do anything. Instead, they had him sign a “No Harm Agreement.” Yep, my second grader signed a “contract” not to hurt himself or anyone else. He had absolutely no idea what it meant.
My then-fiancee and I got him into counseling. Cody was diagnosed there as suffering from anxiety and PTSD as a result of the abuse my ex-husband and Cody’s biological father had put us through. His counselor also said he thought we needed to get Cody tested for autism. Long story short, it took us about a year and a half to get with the right doctors who took the time to really be thorough and do things right and most importantly, they care about Cody. Cody was placed on Adderall and an anti-anxiety medication. Please don’t judge us for having him on this medication. I hate that he is on it, but it makes him able to behave better in school and get better grades because he can now focus and isn’t a constant disruption due to meltdowns.
We are able to enjoy life now! Sure, on a weekly basis, we are running to many appointments such as: counseling, group counseling (to help with social skills), speech therapy, occupational therapy and doctors’ appointments. But I am researching natural ways to help him. I know there’s no “cure” for autism, but if there’s something out there, whether it’s the type of food he eats, aromatherapy or herbal solutions, I want to find it.
Another reason for my interest in natural products is MY health. I had a heart attack when I was 30. I had issues with gestational diabetes and high blood pressure in every one of my pregnancies. I would get migraines at least twice a month and the only thing that alleviated them were Imitrex injections. I suffered from Irritable Bowel Syndrome and chronic back pain, due to a car accident when I was younger and many falls. It hurt to stand, to sit, to walk.. High blood pressure came back with a vengeance. Depression has been a big part of my life since I was a teenager. I was taking as many medications as people in their 70s or 80s. And I was just barely 40! While I was still working at my corporate job, I wound up having to wear a halter monitor because of heart palpitations. Things were going downhill in a hurry.
Since starting my natural lifestyle, my blood pressure is the lowest in NINE years! Having a history of toxemia during all my pregnancies, I was told that I needed to be placed on meds for hypertension after my son was born in 2003. Now my blood pressure runs around 104/66. No more heart palpitations. I had a minor heart attack when I was 30 and the heart palps had come back with a vengeance when I was working at Verizon. No issues with my blood sugar either. My back issue rarely flares up anymore.
I still get headaches, don’t get me wrong. But nothing like the migraines of the past. Now when I get a headache, I rub a little peppermint oil on my earlobes. Buh-bye headache!
We also run a diffuser almost 24/7 that has an essential oil blend in it that helps with calming down and de-stressing. I see a huge difference in not only Cody, but all of us.
I’ll tell you, folks. This natural thing is THE way to go! I look forward to sharing what I learn with everyone. Please FOLLOW my blog and share it with anyone who might benefit from the information I post. Thanks for reading!!
I have been researching healthy living through natural methods. Herbal healing, homeopathic remedies, essential oils, eating healthier… you name it and I’m researching. I have started raising my own herbs and have been making healthier meals for my family.
I have started using Wildtree food products (http://mywildtree.com/
I just joined an amazing company called Simply Aroma, which specializes in 100% certified pure essential oils (http://
So here I am. Studying “alternative” medicine. That phrase just makes me crazy. Let’s think about this, shall we?
* Dreamed up by pharmaceutical companies as a way to make a profit. Have you had to get a prescription filled recently? Holy smokes! More often than not, the drugs cost more than the office visit! I know many people who spend $300 to over $1,000 a MONTH for medications that their doctors have prescribed. How often have you heard of someone taking one medication to counteract the side effects of another one they are taking? Is that really healthy? I don’t think so.
* Peddled by physicians who get “incentives” from the drug companies to push their products. Now don’t get me wrong… I love our family physician. She is amazing. However, she is open to more natural forms of healing. AND she understands that we are not made of money when it comes to paying for prescriptions. She is a rare breed of doctor – one with an open mind.
* Approved by the FDA. Don’t get me started on the FDA. This is a federal governmental agency that approves products that MAY help with one issue but have side effects that can number a dozen or more and quite often, the side effects are far WORSE than the condition the drug is treating. How many times have we heard of drugs that the FDA approved that are now causing serious issues, sometimes even including death? You’ve seen those commercials about the class-action lawsuits. Should we really be putting our health into the hands of our government?
Now let’s talk about healing with herbs and essential oils. These are not new concepts. Through the ages, people have used herbs and oils in healing. It’s only really been since the beginning of the 20th century, that these old ways have been pushed aside to make room for “modern” medicine. Sure, people may be living longer today, but what about the QUALITY of life they are living? I love the fact that I am off all my medications. Not only do I feel great, but the money I save every month… WOW!
Come here for words of encouragement, yummy recipes, and to make great friendships with beautiful people from all over the world.https://www.facebook.com/
To learn more about Simply Aroma essential oils, please contact me or visit http://
To learn more about WildTree natural foods, please contact me or visit http://mywildtree.com/
Would you like to learn more about joining my team with any of these amazing companies? Private message me or email me at LiveHealthWithPatty@gmail.