Found another nugget of wisdom that I just had to share!
An Excerpt from
Own Your Dreams: Discovering Your Purpose in Life!
by John C. Maxwell
If you are unsure of what your dream might beâ€”either because you are afraid to dream or because you somehow lost your dream along the wayâ€”then start preparing yourself to receive your dream by doing five things to put yourself in the best possible position to receive a dream.
Once you do these five things, focus on discovering your dream. As you do, keep this in mind: â€˜A dream is what you desire if anything and everything is possible.â€™
1. Mental Preparation: Read and study in areas of your greatest interest.
2. Experiential Preparation: Engage in activities in areas related to your interests.
3. Visual Preparation: Put up pictures of people and things that inspire you.
4. Hero Preparation: Read about and try to meet people you admire and who inspire you.
5. Physical preparation: Get your body in optimal shape to pursue your dream.
I have finally found my purpose in life – helping my family and others learn how to live as naturally as possible. What’s yours? Talk to me, people! 😉