Stevi White, our guest blogger, is a consultant with Young Living and has been kind enough to come up with some really good home remedies for treating an acne. Be sure to read this one!
If you would like to visit Steviâ€™s site,Â please click here.
1. Orange Peel- The orange peel is valuable in the treatment of acne. Grind the orange peel with some water to make paste and apply on affected areas.
2. Almond- Mix almond powder with a little water, and apply paste to face. Let it dry and then Â rinse off
3. Lemon and Cinnamon- Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely-chopped cinnamon (dalchini) powder and apply on affected areas frequently.
4. Chickpea flour- Mix 1 teaspoon of chickpea flour with enough water to make a paste, and use this mixture to wash your face
5. Sandalwood- Make a paste of 1/2 teaspoon each of Sandalwood and turmeric powder in a little water and apply.
6. Cumin Seeds- Grind some black cumin seeds (shahi jeera) with some vinegar to make a smooth paste and apply on affected areas.Â
7. Coriander- Mix a teaspoon of coriander juice with a pinch of turmeric powder and apply with mixture to the face after thoroughly washing it, every night before retiring.Â
8. Cucumber- The healing packs made from grated cucumber, oatmeal cooked in milk, and cooked, creamed carrots used externally have been found to be very effective.Â
9. Potato- Apply the juice of a raw potato for clearing skin blemishes. This cleaning results from high content of potassium, sulphur, phosphoros, and chlorine in the potato
10. Zinc- It should be taken in therapeutic doses of 50mg 3x a day. It has shown dramatic results in some cases.Â
This post is for educational purposes only and is not medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any illnesses or diseases.