Stevi White, our guest blogger, has been kind enough to come up with some really good information about allergies and some home remedies to help with them.
If you would like to visit Steviâ€™s site,Â please click here.
Everyone has allergies, and here are some home remedies to help with these issues.
1. Build up an immunity- First, try to find the source. Second, once the source(s) are discovered, they should be avoided. Third, the most important, general health and resistance should be built up to establish immunity to them.
2. Castor Oil- Use 5 drops of castor oil in a little juice or water taken on an empty stomach in the morning. This is highly beneficial for allergies in the intestinal tract, skin and nasal passages.
3. Bananas- One or 2 bananas a day are useful. This fruit sometimes causes allergic reactions in certain sensitive people and they should avoid it.
4. Carrot juice- A quantity of 500ml carrot juice has been found beneficial in the treatment of allergies. A combination of carrot juice (300ml) with beet and cucumber juice (100 ml) each, is also beneficial
5. Lime- Squeeze half a lime in a glass of lukewarm water, add 1 teaspoon of honey. Take daily first thing in the morning for several months. This remedy not only flushes the system of toxins, but also acts as an anti allergic agent.
By Home Remedies For You
This is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any diseases.