Stevi White, our guest blogger, has been kind enough to come up with some really good information about anemia and some home remedies to help with it.
If you would like to visit Steviâ€™s site,Â please click here.
1. Apples- Take freshly prepared apples juice an hour before meals or just before retiring for the night and also don’t take anything for about half and hour after the juice.
2. Yogurt- Eat a cup of plain yogurt with 1 teaspoon turmeric on an empty stomach.
3. Spinach- Have spinach juice of 125 gm spinach everyday for 3 weeks.
4. Dates- Eat 6-8 dates daily which help to increase iron level in blood.
5. Vitamin B12- Take Vitamin B12 which is a must for preventing and curing anemia. Equal Â good sources of vitamin B12 are found in milk, eggs, and cheese. Peanuts, wheat germ, and soyabeans also contain some Vitamin B12.
6. Sun Bath- Short sun bath is beneficial as sunlight stimulates the production of red blood cells.
Source- Home Remedies For You
This email is for educational purposes only and is not medical advice, nor is it a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, and treatment of any disease or condition.