This is a family favorite!
You can personalize the flavor with your choice of seasonings. I use rosemary, poultry seasoning, sage, celery salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper and cilantro.
Be sure to check out the crockpot/slow cooker version of this recipe too!
Our favorite way to eat this is over mashed potatoes.
Try it and let me know what your family thinks! Leave me a comment!
- 3 cans of shredded boneless chicken
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 15-oz. cans of chicken broth
- 24 oz frozen egg noodles
- 1 c milk
- In your stockpot, drizzle just a little of your favorite cooking oil. I use grapeseed oil.
- Lightly brown the chicken with your choice of seasonings. I use rosemary, poultry seasoning, sage, celery salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper and cilantro.
- Add the soup, butter, and broth to the chicken.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes. Stir a few times while cooking.
- Add noodles and milk.
- Let simmer for an additional 20 minutes.